First, let me encourage you to update to the most recent version of Bible.is.
To Change a Bible Languages:
- From the text screen tap the "Bibles" icon on the top right corner,
- Here you'll see three buttons "Recent", "Language", and "Country"
- Recent shows you what you have most recently been using as well as the current language selection and its available versions.
- Language will give you a large language list. Use the search bar to find a language or simply scroll.
- Country will show you a country list with flags. Here you can
Upon a Language/Bible selection, you will notice a great tablet and speak icon next to the Old or New Testament. If they are dark grey they are available, but they are light grey, they are not available.
We continue to add more text and audio as they become available for us through our parent ministry Faith Comes By Hearing. Let us know if you have any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.