The Bible content you downloaded for offline use stored inside the app. If you would like to view/play the content you downloaded without internet, follow these steps:
- From the navigation menu, tap Downloads.
- Select the version you've downloaded, and it will open up the book/chapter navigation screen.
- If the audio has been downloaded it will show up blue, but if it has not it will show up as grey; the same holds true for the text.
- To listen, tap a chapter in blue, and it will open
- To read tap the checked Testament, and it will open.
- If you would like to edit your downloaded content simply tap Edit button (top right corner)
- You can delete any content you previously downloaded while in the Edit screen.
I hope that these steps have helped you with your offline experience. If you need further assistance let our Support Team know.