Here are some steps to to help you change your books and chapters.
- Tap the book title that currently shows at the top of the screen (i.e. Genesis, Matthew, etc.)
- This will bring up the list of all the books and chapters in a table view.
- Here, you can select the Book and chapter with ease
- You can also use the forward or backward arrow in the text view for a quick chapter change.
You can also use the search magnifier. Here's how you can do that:
- From the Text screen tap the icon with three lines in the top left corner (Main Menu icon).
- You will then see the left side Main Menu Table of Contents
- At the very top of the list you will see a magnifying glass with a search bar
- Here you can simply type in your search (words or phrases that literally exists in the version you're using or a scripture location, Rom 2:2)
Thank you for using Bible.is. It's our privilege to be able to continue and make the Word of God available for every people, tribe and nation.
Let us know if you need further assistance and we would be happy to help.